Call or email me to find out how I can help you.
It may be that...
- There is some difficulty with your child - like an unexplained symptom, behavioural issues or school issues.
- There is some difficulty with your adolescent – like discipline, alcohol, school, parties or friends.
- There is difficulties with your parents or in-laws.
- You want to resolve some family quarrel.
- You want to reconnect with an estranged sibling or other family member.
- You want to have a more satisfying family life.
- You want to get on better with each other.
- You are a single parent and want to connect better to your children.
- You are navigating through a life stage – like becoming parents, grow up children or aging parents.
- There has been a big loss and you are having difficulty with getting over it.
- There is a serious illness for one family member and it is impacting on all of you.
- There is a big decision to be made and it will impact all of you.